- No off-road vehicles allowed.
- All motorized vehicles must be of licensable type and operator
must have a valid driver's license. Drive only on roads, not
on grass or through campsites.
- Speed limit 15 mph always. Violators will be penalized.
- All pets MUST be kept on a lease at all times. Courtesy dictates
cleaning up after them. No pets are to be left unattended, tied
or caged outside of your camper.
- Campfires may be in any area where a fire has previously been.
Extinguish all fires completely before retiring or leaving.
- DO NOT destroy wildlife, trees, or damage property. Absolutely
no cutting of live trees.
- NO FIREARMS or bow and arrows permitted.
- All campers must be at their campsite between 11 pm and 7
am. Please be considerate of your neighbors by not playing radios,
or televisions too loud.
- There is a limit of two (2) cars per site. Extra vehicles
must be registered at the office and parked in the storage area.
Do not park on other sites.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN'S ACTIONS. Children
under 14 must be accompanied by a PARENT while in the pool area.
No cut-offs or regular diapers in the pools. No glass items
allowed by the pools.
- Do not throw debris of any kind into swimming areas or ponds.
- All trash and garbage must be placed in plastic bags and put
in trash containers.
- Drug use and intoxication are not tolerated. Alcoholic drinks
are permitted when used responsibly.
- For children's safety, do not let them run through campsites.
Unseen hazards are dangerous. No bike riding after dark.
- All gray water is to be emptied in the dumping station.
Please note! There is a $25 Registration fee for any Golf Cart brought on Park Property.
Proof of Liability Insurance is Required.
Our Cancelation Policy: We require a 48 hour notice prior to cancellation. With this notice there will be a $10.00 Cancellation Fee. If a 48 hour notice is not given there will be no refund given. Sorry no exceptions.
Any violations should be reported to the
Camp Office immediately.
Park personnel have the right to refuse service or expel anyone
for violation of any park policies.